Reading Response – Ambassador Clayton

WALA The Ambassador Clayton

Ni Hao

For this weeks Reading Response, our book was Ambassador Clayton, my group and I are called Piwakawaka this term and I am low-key loving this book, and it’s very interesting to me because it talked about Climate Change, and my other Reading Response included Climate Change too, so I guess it was very easy for me to answer questions that included Climate Change.

The Ambassador Clayton talks about a boy having a tough relationship with his little sister, both of them would always fought and yell at each-other, the sister had her own things to focus on, such as sending SMS to her friends, and always being on her MP3, but all Clayton was interested about was Climate Change 🌏, He was very interested in them that a Climate Change Summit was happening and he desperately wanted to go, but he didn’t have permission to go, when his mother told him to go to his granny’s he refused and faked going to his granny’s but instead he went to the Climate Change Summit 🌏. I’ll show you all my Reading Response, but I haven’t finished it, but I’ll update it if I finish it, but I’ll show you guys them and if you have any questions or suggestions to tell/ask me, please don’t hesitate to ask me when you comment, but overall here are my slides.

SMS – Short Message Service

MP3 – A mini device that holds music

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you all have a great day

And always remember that Jesus loves you 🔥.

Nga Mihi – Puavasa